ODT 2.2 released : folding code and full indentation
A new version of ODT, labelled « ODT 2.2 », has been released.
You can install it as explicated in the install page.
The 2.2 release has been tested with:
- Eclipse 3.7,
- Java (Sun Microsystems) 1.6
- OCaml 3.12.1
This new release includes the following functionalities:
- folding code and comments
- indentation of a complete file, into the editor (FR #3488647)
- indentation enhancement for lex and yacc files
ODT 2.2 also brings some corrections or enhancements of the indentation system:
- better indentation for comments, especially documentation comments
- indentation of apply expressions (deep one only)
- correction of bug #1794373 ("(**)" comments)
Thanks a lot for using ODT !